The Kuhl Liberator Convertible pant has a mountain-town style that slyly masks the two-in-one design. Mobility-enhancing spandex strips mimic the zipper lines, so they stand out less, and small slots swallow the zipper pulls. And for hiker who say the backcountry is no place to worry about looks - that function always trumps form - dont worry: The Liberator also packs a best-in-class array of clever technical features.
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam length is 10.5 inches
- Fabric: Combed, peached, super sueded for softness DRYPOINT 1). 77% Nylon /23% Cotton 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 4 oz. per sq. yd., 137 GSM
- Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon, bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Liberator pants feature Kuhl Rhino Technology, which places rugged exterior Non-stretch fabrics on top of soft, stretchy fabric for excellent durability and skin like flexibility for natural stretch and comfort
- Rhino Technology is used in high-mobility areas, such as the back waistband and the knees
- Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- The Kuhl Liberator convertible pants have a gusseted crotch? and articulated knees? that facilitate freedom of movement for increased comfort
- UPF 40 achieved through mechanically spun yarn
- Easy-care: wash and wear
- Backpackers take note: 32W x 32L weighs 14 oz
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!