No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
While it still thrives as a dedicated park board, the Lib Tech TRS HP C2X Snowboard has undergone several small tweaks over its lifetime that allow it to push freestyle progression all over the mountain. Backed by Olympic medals, World Freeride Tour gold, Slopestyle championships, and lots of Good Woods, the Lib Tech TRS HP C2X Snowboard is quite frankly one of the most dialed high performance freestyle boards in the biz.
- C2X Technology - A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot
- Medium-Stiff Flex - stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction - 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- Laminate: Basalt, Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Lightweight Spin-Slim Tips & Tails
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Magne-Traction - strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Graphics: Art by Anthony Hurd
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts