Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Basalt, Wood
- Dimensions 293 x 253 x 293 (157cm)
- Radius 8.3m (157cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
Originally designed as a park and slopestyle stick, the TRS is a go to for progressive riders pushing freestyle all over the resort and deep into the backcountry. A long history of competitive wins in every terrain and discipline imaginable... Olympic medals, World Freeride Tour gold, slopestyle championships and lots of Good Woods. This is a perfect high performance freestyle snowboard. Art by Anthony Hurd (@anthonyhurd).
- Competition Proven High Performance Freestyle
- Fast, Low Maintenance Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- C2X Technology – A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Medium - Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass with Basalt
- Lightweight Spin-Slim Tips & Tails
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls; UHMW Sintered Sidewalls; UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Magne-Traction Edges – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Art by Anthony Hurd – @anthonyhurd
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts