No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
You know Travis Rice and his insane abilities, and you know you want to ride like him. That brings you to the Lib Tech T.Rice Pro HP C2 Men's Snowboard, the contest-proven directional freestyle/freeride board designed with the help of T-Rice himself. Variety is the spice of life they say, which explains why this board comes in two variations: either with a blunt freestyle nose, or pointy freeride nose. Whichever you choose, you can be sure you're getting a board that is capable of pushing your limits and versatile enough to still ride all terrain. The C2 Rocker/Camber Contour can rip anything with precision and float, and the Magne-Traction serrated edges provide superior edge hold. This board utilizes Lib Tech's Horsepower Construction for a powerful, strong and spirited build that uses environmentally-friendly materials. Intermediate to advanced level riders who want to embarrass the mountain just like Travis does will find the T.Rice Pro HP C2 steps up to the plate.
- C2 Power Banana Rocker/Camber Profile - Travis Rice's favorite blend for aggressive power snowboarders pushing the envelope. Rocker between your feet blended with a radical camber to contact points. Focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns and great edge hold on ice. Provides a solid amount of pressure to the tip and tail for power and end-to-end stability.
- Magne-Traction Serrated Edges - Award-winning Magne-Traction features strategically placed bumps that create seven contact points along each side of your sidecut. This increases edge hold and allows for knife-like carves without the hook. Magne-Traction is a perfect complement to Banana Rocker and helps increase grip and control.
- Horsepower Construction (HP) - Lighter and smoother than Original Power Construction, in the HP construction Ultra high molecular weight (UHMW) materials are used in the sidewalls and tip/tail serving to deflect impacts and smooth out your ride. Overall this construction is considered light, environmentally nice, and smooth.
- Note: The HP+ construction adds bamboo risers underneath the binding area for more efficient energy transfer throughout the board.
- Handbuilt in the USA - Every Lib Tech board is handmade by snowboarders with jobs in the USA.