Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood, Balsa
- Dimensions 300mm/258mm/300mm
- Radius 8.1
- Rider Type All-Mountain, Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
Travis pushes the envelope in life, on snow and with his boards. He pushed our experiMENTAL division to come up with lighter tips and tails and an overall lighter but, smooth riding construction that could handle his power and oversized freestyle mindset in the sketchiest of terrain. Firepower was the result‚Ä¶ low spin weight spin slim tips and tails, Balsa enlightened core, smooth riding lightweight basalt glass. The Gold Member was a "Fourth Phase" go to.
- C2X Camber Profile
- Medium-Stiff flex
- Directional Tapered Notch Swallow Shape
- Core: Balsa/Paulownia/Aspen/Columbian Gold Wood with Birch Internal Sidewalls
- Firepower Construction
- Tri-ax/Bi-ax Fiberglass and Basalt Alloy Laminate with Spin/Slim Tip and Tail
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection with UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- TNT Base: Fast and low maintenance
- Magne-Traction Edges provide incredible edge hold and control
- Bio Beans Topsheet: Earth-friendly, bio-plastic top skin made from beans that features the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any top sheet in the industry
- 2x4 binding compatibility
- Sidecut Radius: