No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Find your home on the hill with a Lib Tech Skunk Ape HP C2 Snowboard beneath your feet. This directional twin board throws down that mountain-ripping technology you love from Lib, but in wide and ultra wide sizes that can meet the needs of bigger folks with bigger boots. C2 camber helps you attack all conditions with confidence thanks to well-balanced float, pop, and precision. Horsepower construction provides a light but mighty core for sending it like a grown-up, with famous Magne-traction edges for grip on sketchier conditions. Put the mountain on notice and get your jumbo-size shred on with the Lib Tech Skunk Ape HP C2 Snowboard.
- C2 Technology – Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to perfect this well-balanced all terrain contour profile. Mild rocker between your feet with cambers to the tips and tails means full contact and control in all conditions so you can float, rip, and jib with precision and confidence.
- Flex: Medium - Stiff: Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction – 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Basalt: Tip/Tail – Lightweight Spin Slim
- Sidewalls: UHMW Sintered Sidewalls / UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection / Birch Internal Sidewalls
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Edges: Magne-Traction – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Graphics: Art by Quincy Quigg
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Basalt, Wood
- Edge Tech: Magne-Traction