Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Basalt, Wood
- Dimensions 310mm / 268mm / 310mm
- Radius 8.6m (169W)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
The Lib Tech Skunk Ape HP C2 Snowboard is just the high-performance ride for tall and big footed folks who love to get after it. The jumbo sized Lib Tech Skunk Ape HP C2 Snowboard is constructed with the larger person in mind and built in-house by the world famous board shapers at Mervin, right here in the USA. Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to perfect the well-balanced all terrain contour profile of this high-performance board.
- Rocker Type - mild rocker between your feet with cambers to the tips and tails means full contact and control in all conditions
- Medium-Stiff Flex - Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness
- Core: Horsepower (HP) Construction - 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- HP Horsepower Construction - Lightweight, smooth, and environmentally friendly
- Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Lightweight Spin-Slim Tips & Tails
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Magne-Traction - Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Art by Tim Zimmerman & Quincy Quigg
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts