Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 316mm / 267mm / 306mm (153cm)
- Radius 7m
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
Travis has juiced up this Jackson Hole resort slasher/pow ripper into an apex all terrain tech shred predator. A long floaty nose, combined with powerful, poppy contact maximizing short radius Whale Tail Technology. A tight 7M trench gouging sidecut. Enough width to allow you to really put it on rail on hardpack with no toe drag and to float pillows like a dream, but still narrow enough to be your daily driver all season long. Take it to Alaska, drop BC pillow lines or blow minds shredding the home resort all season.
- C2X Technology – A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness
- Directional Notch Swallow Shape Rips in Both Directions
- Core: Original Power+ (OP+) Construction – 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Sintered Base
- Magne-Traction Edges – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Art by Mark Dunstan
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts