Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 291 x 252 x 291 (151cm)
- Radius 8m (151cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
The Box Scratcher is you're every day, every condition, every mountain freestyle fun board. It’s poppy / floaty / buttery ways open up an entire universe of freestyle progression. With flat-kick nose and tail, a strong sintered base and a perfect flex the Scratcher continues to navigate Jesse Burtner through space and time on his epic anthology of weird freestyle fun.
- Rocker Type: Original Banana – Rocker between your feet with flat to mild camber to contact points. Mild tip pressure for unreal float and jibbing, solid pressure between your feet for easy turning and great ice edge hold. Original Banana is the best contour to learn and progress on.
- Soft-Medium Flex – A versatile, soft-medium flex is perfect for rider progression in the park, on the hardpack, and all over the mountain.
- Core: Original Power+ (OP+) Construction – 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia – Environmentally nice.
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Birch Internal Sidewalls; UHMW Sintered Sidewalls; UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Sintered Base
- Magne-Traction Edges – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Art by Christina "Pika" Burtner – @pika_burtner
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts