Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood Core
- Dimensions 295mm/253mm/259mm (156)
- Radius 8.3 (156)
- Rider Type All-Mountain, Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
The Attack Banana snowboard is an all mountain freeride/freestyle quiver killer, a perfect step up in board feel, taking the Skate Banana and putting it on attack! An in-house Mervin favorite and the go to board for all terrain RULER Phil Hansen. Go on the offensive with Lib Tech's Attack Banana!
- C2E Camber Profile
- Medium flex
- Core: Aspen/Columbian Gold/Paulownia with Birch Internal Sidewalls
- Horsepower Construction: Lighter, environmentally nicer, smoother
- Tri-ax/ Bi-ax Fiberglass and Basalt Alloy Laminate
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection and UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- TNT Base: Fast and low maintenance
- Magne-Traction edges for incredible edge hold and control
- Bio Beans Topsheet: Earth-friendly, bio-plastic top skin made from beans that features the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any top sheet in the industry
- 2x4 binding compatibility
- 156 - 295mm/253mm/295mm
- 159 - 298mm/255mm/298mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- 156 - 8.3
- 159 - 8.4
Mervin, the manufacturer of GNU, Lib Tech, Bent Metal Bindings, and Roxy Snowboards strives for betterment. Better boards made by, and for friends. Better manufacturing practices that both protect the health of those board builders, but also that of the planet, leaving zero hazardous waste behind in production. Click here to read more about Mervin's vision.