Burton Lexa EST
$155.51 compare at $279.95
Free Shipping & Returns!
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Pick-up any available item curbside at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range Sm (4-6) Med (6-8) Lrg (8+)
- Flex Medium Flex
- Hole Pattern Channel Compatable Only
Offering legendaryFreestyle performance, its no wonder the Lexa is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Super Grip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot so securely you can even run your straps a little looser. Experiment with the hi-backs Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Pair the EST model with a Burton board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST Baseplate Construction
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD
- ANKLE STRAP: Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Asym Hammockstrap, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP: Supergrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Bindings Warranty