Faherty considers the Legend Sweater Shirt one of the most important shirts in their product line. The fabric is soft with the perfect amount of stretch. All-enveloping warmth, absolute comfort and rugged flannel styling makes this an easy choice for all day, everyday wear. New for this season, the pattern for the Bighorn Night colorway was created by Bethany Yellowtail, an LA-based fashion designer and CEO of B.Yellowtail. Bethany is originally from the Crow Nation and an enrolled member of the Northern Cheyenne Nation in southeastern Montana.
- Fit: A classic button-up, relaxed through the chest, with a slight taper at the waist. Relaxed, tapered sleeves.
- Spread collar
- Button front
- Long sleeves with button cuffs
- Chest-buttoned patch pockets
- Topstitch detailing
- Shirttail hem
- Material: 62% Polyester, 33% Viscose, 5% Spandex
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low