No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Lightweight, air permeable and comfortable, the Lefroy is a technical short designed for warm weather and long trails. Made from Aequora AirPerm, the Lefroy combines the strength and quick drying capabilities of nylon with elastane’s performance stretch, and permits a high level of airflow for vapour transport and evaporative cooling. The trim fit is streamlined, but not constrictive, and articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch combine for extended freedom of movement. Pockets are positioned for accessibility and functionality, and the waistband is specifically structured to ride comfortably under a pack.
- Air permeable
- Weight: 207 g / 7.3 oz
- Fit: Trim fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt with metal buckle
- Two mesh lined hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Material: Aequora AirPerm - 86% nylon, 14% elastane