No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The perfect transitional ski for dedicated front side carvers who want to start exploring the terrain outside the boundary ropes, the Head Kore 93 Skis offer a versatile mid-width option in the light-but-powerful KORE range. Head s managed to shave weight in a number of ingenious ways, from the use of Graphene as a reinforcing agent to the Karuba wood core to the woven polyester topsheet, but this ski is no noodle (hint: it's a Head . Don't worry, the edge grip and stability you crave are still there, but the lure of the sidecountry will shine with a new luster on the Kore 93.
- Rocker Type: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba Light Wood Core - the perfect ratio of density and weight
- Topless Tech - aead uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic topsheet material to create the lightest skis in their category
- Graphene - the strongest, lightest known material is fused into the Kore's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow
- Koroyd - super strong, elastic and incredibly light, this honeycomb material is at the heart of the GKC ski construction
- Carbon Glass Fiber / Carbon
- Sandwich Cap Construction
- Split Sidewalls
- Structured UHM C Base
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.