Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Graphene, Koroyd, Wood
- Dimensions 133 / 93 / 115 (180cm)
- Radius 16.4 (180cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The perfect transitional ski for dedicated front side carvers who want to start exploring the terrain outside the boundary ropes, the Head Kore 93 Skis offer a versatile mid-width option in the light-but-powerful KORE range. Head s managed to shave weight in a number of ingenious ways, from the use of Graphene as a reinforcing agent to the Karuba wood core to the woven polyester topsheet, but this ski is no noodle (hint: it's a Head . Don't worry, the edge grip and stability you crave are still there, but the lure of the sidecountry will shine with a new luster on the Kore 93.
- Rocker Type: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Karuba Light Wood Core - the perfect ratio of density and weight
- Topless Tech - aead uses a polyester fleece rather than solid plastic topsheet material to create the lightest skis in their category
- Graphene - the strongest, lightest known material is fused into the Kore's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow
- Koroyd - super strong, elastic and incredibly light, this honeycomb material is at the heart of the GKC ski construction
- Carbon Glass Fiber / Carbon
- Sandwich Cap Construction
- Split Sidewalls
- Structured UHM C Base
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.