Head Kore 105
- Core Wood core/Koroyd Carbon
- Dimensions 135/105/125 (180cm)
- Radius 16.1m (171cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert skier wanting a wider and powerful allmountain performer
- Rocker Tip and Tail Rocker
Like a great wrestler heading into the championships, the newHeadKORE 105 Skis have been able to drop weight while retaining their raw power and explosiveness. Using a new Graphene-KOROYD-Carbon sandwich construction built around a light Karuba wood core, the KORE 105 received rave reviews at last year's industry tests, especially among the fast and aggressive crowd. At 105 mm underfoot, this is the perfect daily driver for the left of the Mississippi group who charges in all types of snow.
- TNT RockerTip (30%) and Tail (20%) rise with 50% camber underfoot delivers the ultimate in versatility for freeriding.
- Ultra Lightweight Karuba Wood Core
- GrapheneThe strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the tips and tails of the KORE series to provide instantaneous response and a thinner, lighter profile.
- Topless Tech ConstructionThe traditional plastic topsheet is forsaken in favor of a polyester fleece top layer, dramatically reducing the ski's weight.
- KoroydThermally-welded Aramid honeycomb is light, strong and absorbs vibration well.
- Split Sidewall
- Structured Die-Cut UHM C Base
- Product Reviews