No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Outsole Vibram Megagrip
- Weight 9.5 oz / 270 g
- Widths Regular
Leveraging advanced technologies, lighter – but reliably durable – materials, and a highly focused design process, Arc'teryx has created their lightest approach shoe, the Konseal LT. Built to cover rugged ground while you’re carrying a pack and climbing gear, it delivers underfoot support and protection, agility to handle shifting terrain, and the confident grip of a Vibram Megagrip outsole. The inner provides barefoot comfort, and the heel folds flat so you can wear it as a clog while belaying or at camp.
- Collapsible heel allows shoe to be worn as a camp and belay slipper
- 4.5mm thickness Dynamic Foam 3D molded insert
- Lug design provides forefoot friction on smooth surfaces and ease of stride on flats
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Square edge on heel improves agility and braking on descents
- Gusseted tongue helps minimize debris collection
- TPU midfoot chassis cradles and protects the foot
- Moulded toe cap and raised perimeter sidewalls provide protection
- Integrated lacing system helps create a precise and comfortable fit
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- 3D molded rubber toe cap
- Weight (1/2 Pair): 270 g / 9.5