Jamis Komodo A1
- Brakes Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- Crank Race Face Aeffect
- Drivetrain Shimano XT Shadow Plus
- Frame Triple-butted 6061 aluminum
- Wheels WTB STX i35 TCS tubeless 27.5"
If you thrive on connection to the trail, if you live for the flow of a screaming descent and love the responsiveness of a hardtail, Jamis’ Komodo is for you. This trail-eating hardtail boasts a slack head angle and a 120mm RockShox Recon suspension fork for high-speed handling, in addition to robust frame tubes and thru-axles for big-landing durability. And, 2.8-inch tires grant you fistfuls of traction, stability, and ultra-smooth roll-over, all without the added weight and complexity of dual suspension. Nowhere on the trail is off-limits with Shimano’s XT wide-range 1x11 drivetrain, packing plenty of gears to get you where you want to go. And, Shimano's MT500 hydraulic brakes provide outstanding stopping power, so you can hit it hard on the downhills and know your butt is covered.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame: Triple-butted 6061 aluminum, 1.5 - 1 1/8" tapered head tube, post mount disc brakes, internal dropper post routing, replaceable derailleur hanger, Formula thru-axle
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon RL 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, external rebound, lockout adjust, 32mm stanchions, tapered aluminum steerer, 120mm travel
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero-Stack internal cup, 8mm cone spacer
- Axles Front: 110 x 15mm
- Rear: 148 x 12mm
- Rims/Wheels: WTB STX i35 TCS tubeless 27.5"
- Hubs: Formula sealed bearing 6-bolt disc
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tires: Vee Tire Co Crown Gem, 27.5 x 2.8" Tubeless
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect
- Chainrings: 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face External
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Shimano M7000, 11-speed, 11-46T
- Shifters: Shimano XT, 1x11-speed
- Handlebars: Race Face Ride, 31.8 x 740mm
- Tape/Grips: Jamis Lock-On
- Stem: Race Face Ride, 60mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm 6-bolt RT56 rotors
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seat Post: KS e10i Internal Dropper, Southpaw remote
- Product Reviews