Maui Jim Koko Head - Matte Tortoise / HCL Bronze
Filled with unforgettable views, Koko Head is the headland that defines the eastern side of Maunalua Bay on O'ahu. Their namesake polarized sunglasses from Maui Jim were designed with a rounded frame and keyhole bridge to allow wearers to feel comfortable as they take in all of life's amazing views with unmatched clarity.
- Frame: Matte Tortoise
- Lens: HCL Bronze - Versatile in changing conditions with a warm tint.
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance.
- Shape: Rounded frame with a classic fit that best complements oval, oblong or square face shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle-style keyhole bridge with embedded rubber nose pads.
- Material: Thin and lightweight nylon frame with rubber tip temples
- Hinge: Hidden spring hinge.
- Fit: (eye) 48, (bridge) 22, (temple) 138, 6 base curve
- Lens Height: 40
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Matte Tortoise / One Size / Article #100184882