The Koda was refined through two years of feedback solely from female testers yet it resulted in a saddle that the boys at the office are also fighting over. Medium padding thickness boasts all-day comfort while an open center channel and slightly swooped tail strikes the perfect balance of performance and support. Tired of your riding shorts snagging on your saddle? The short nose of the Koda provides seamless on-off transitions without the worry of catching your shorts. Wide nose provides additional support while climbing on the front of the saddle while a slightly swooped shape provides an adequate tail to brace against on steep climbs. Female-focused without being female-specific. Koda was designed and tested solely from the input and feedback of female riders but ended up being a saddle that is loved by all.
- Use: Cross Country - Trail - Enduro - Bikepacking
- Padding: Medium
- Female-focused with design input solely from female riders
- Microfiber Cover / Flex-Tuned Shell / HLX + Gel Padding
- Medium width, medium padding thickness
- All-day comfort with a generously open channel dividing supportive outer zones to alleviate pressure