- Core Wood
- Dimensions 290.6 x 250 x 290.6 (152 cm)
- Radius 7.6 (152 cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Camber
The rippers on ground level are looking for a board that can hang without worrying about the cost. The Burton Kilroy Process is here to give the people what they want with a classic twin shape inspired by the Process, but with a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
- Rocker Type: Camber – For lovers of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Shape: Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core with EGD – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider.
- Biax Fiberglass Laminate – Gives the board a jib and park friendly feel by softening the torsional flex.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Infinite Ride – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- The Channel Mounting System gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Camber
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Multi / 145 CM / Article #100191390002
- Product Reviews