In English, "Kahu 'Ili" translates as "Honored Guest". The refined-yet-rugged Kahu ‘Ili elevates the laid-back island vibe with premium waxed nubuck leather and lasting comfort. To be sure, the Kahu ‘Ili is high on character and an honored guest at any event.
- Drop-In Heel design offers both a shoe and slide functionality
- Embossed and embroidered upper logos
- Heavyweight decorative stitching
- Upper: High-character waxed nubuck leather with rich, full-grain leather accents, elastic gore panels for a customized fit and lined with a cooling and moisture-wicking textile.
- Footbed: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert and a soft microfiber footbed cover with a print inspired by sea life. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: All-weather, non-marking rubber cupsole with a leather logo heel patch, embossed logo detail and decorative sidewall stitching, razor siped for added traction on wet surfaces.