Olukai Kahu Eono
'Kahu Eono' translates as 'Honored Guest, Six'. For those occasions when you’re not quite sure how refined the scene is going to be, the Kahu ‘Eono covers every base. Easy to dress up or down, the smart and versatile Kahu ‘Eono features premium, smooth full-grain leather with rich for notable comfort and style in any island environment.
- Patented Drop-In Heel design offers both a shoe and slide functionality, embossed upper logos and heavyweight decorative stitching.
- Upper: smooth full-grain leather with rich, full grain leather accents, antiqued metal eyelets and lined with a cooling and moisture-wicking textile.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert and a soft microfiber footbed cover with a print inspired by sea life. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: All-weather, non-marking rubber cupsole with a leather logo heel patch, embossed logo detail and decorative sidewall stitching, razor siped for added traction on wet surfaces.
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
3420-Tan/Tapa / 8 / Article #100177447002