Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
A budget-friendly balance of price and performance, LEKI Journey Lite AS trekking poles offer reliable, durable aluminum construction, user-friendly external locks, and joint-saving shock-absorbers.
- These poles feature rubber EVOCON grips. These grips have an ergonomic shape and a quick-release strap system for safety.
- These poles feature LEKI's Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) that reduces stress on the joints, muscles and ligaments. This system reduces the peak impact force by up to 40%, protecting muscles, joints and ligaments. LEKI places the DSS Antishock system close to the point of impact by placing the system right above the tip of the pole. By utilizing the integrated easy-to-use Speed Lock levers, you can adjust the length of these telescoping poles from 39.3”-51.1”.
- Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of shaft breakage if the pole should get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail. LEKI Trekking Baskets 2.0’s are included and are interchangeable with other baskets (sold separately).
- The poles are treated with a matte coat and an Eloxal finish to protect them from scratches and weather while providing a polished look.
- Item Weight: 18.3 oz/pair
- Minimum Length: 39.3"
- Maximum Length: 53.1"