No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
You know what it's for because it's all in the name—grab the Leki Journey Lite Trekking Poles and head off to wooded haunts, glacially-carved valleys, and distant vistas. The Journey's sturdy, lightweight aluminum shaft adjusts via two rugged Speed Lock clamps, so you can shrink it down to 67cm for travel and extend it all the way to 135cm for hiking. Meanwhile, the metal tip and trekking basket provide reliable, snag-free traction on slick trails, rocky slopes, and narrow alpine ridges. Leki designed both the PA Safety Soft rubber grip and Lock Security strap for all-day comfort, too, so you can eat up the miles and let the hours roll by without your hands getting as tired as your legs.
- Journey-worthy poles for long hikes and longer treks
- Aluminum shaft offer lightweight, sturdy performance
- Adjustable shaft comes in handy on steep, variable terrain
- Soft grip provides reliable comfort on long days
- Collapses down to a manageable length in your pack or luggage
- Weight (pair): 1lb 3.9oz
- Usable length: 100 - 135cm
- Collapsed Length: 67cm