Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Journey Series Insulated Hydration Packs offer the revolutionary insulation you expect from Hydro Flask, with their Cold Flow system that keeps water cold for over four hours. The insulated reservoir and neoprene sleeve with reflective lining maintain cold water temperature, while the articulated back panel lets air flow between you and your pack to prevent body heat transfer. Insulated Hydration Packs are the perfect solution to stay cool on your favorite ride, with enough capacity for trail essentials. Stay refreshed and enjoy the journey.
- Revolutionary Cold Flow system keeps water cold for over 4 hours
- Articulated back panel follows the curvature of the spine in one seamless piece for optimal comfort
- Molded padded back panel with center mesh for added ventilation
- Fully adjustable shoulder, sternum, and hip straps
- Durable coated waterproof fabric with taped seams and coated zippers helps keep moisture out, leaving your items dry
- Puncture, tear, and abrasion resistant, yet lightweight
- High-flow HydraPak Blaster Bite Valve self-seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- HydraPak Plug-N-Play connect system lets you easily disconnect the hose (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Removable magnetic hose clip for easy access to water on the move
- Internal compartment with stretch mesh pockets for easy organization
- Fully lined front pocket
- Easy access side pocket for smaller trail essentials
- Webbing for a bike light attachment
- Reflective hits for low light rides to and from the trail
- Weight: S/M - 2.9 lbs / M/L - 3.0 lbs
- Volume: 10 L
- Water Capacity: 3 L