Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Jimmy Chin - with his fear of the indoors - has directed award winning films - taken timeless photographs - oh - and he was part of the first American team to ski off the summit of Mount Everest. If that fails to convince you these are a pair of socks worth having in your wardrobe we're not sure what will - but the stripe and gradient design - along with tonal mountain shapes might help. With graduated compression for great circulation - breathable performance mesh throughout the socks and arch support - the Backcountry Ultra Light socks from Stance are an ideal choice for colder weather.
- 34% Nylon, 31% Wool, 29% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend Provides Incredible Warmth and Ultra-Soft Skin Feel for All-Mountain Comfort
- Fully Wrapped Terry Loop Toe Box Oven For Keeping Your Tootsies Toasty
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe and Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Height: Over the Calf