Cannondale Jekyll 3 Carbon/Aluminum
- Bike Services
This precision instrument is for the enduro artists, the ones who will use its Gemini dual-travel and poppy quickness to dance and float through the chop and chunder on their way to the top step.
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle / Truvativ Stylo 6K
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 Hydro Disc
- Crank: Truvativ Stylo 6K
- Wheelset: WTB ST i29 TCS Rims / Formula Hubs
- Frame: Jekyll, 165mm travel, SmartForm C1 Alloy, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, BB30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork: Fox Float Rhythm 36, 170mm, Grip Damper, Sweep Adj., 15x110, tapered steer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL w/ Gemini dual mode air spring system (Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm), remote-actuated, 3-Pos adj.
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, 12x148 rear w/ HG driver
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5" front, DHR II 2.4" rear, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Truvativ Stylo 6K, 30T, Ai Custom
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handelbar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 35mm
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT66 rotors
- Brake Lever: Shimano MT500 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Volt / M / Article #100182398002