Cannondale Jekyll Carbon Alloy 2
You save 20% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
- Bike Services
The Jekyll is ready to get after it. Ready to be piloted through the flow, the tech and the chunder. Ready to kick harder, corner quicker and climb easier than anything out there. Put simply, the Jekyll is ready to race, and ready to win. Are you ready for it?
- Asymmetric Integration
- Perfect Bottle Placement
- Clean Cable Management
- Carbon Link
- Di2 Compatible
- Carbon Downtube Protector
- LOCKR Pivots
- Perfectly Tuned Suspension
- Frame: All-New Jekyll, 165mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, 27.5, 170mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., 110x15, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X Performance Elite EVOL w/ Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm 3-Pos lever
- Rims: WTB Frequency Team i29, 29mm inner, TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5", 32h
- Hubs: SRAM 900 Boost - 110x15 thru front / 148x12 thru rear w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition, 2.0/1.8/2.0
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5" front, DHR II 2.4" rear, 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , Tubeless Ready
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed, trigger
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Carbon Riser, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 35mm
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 200/180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS w/ cartridge bearing, reach adjust
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite with Cromoly rails
- Seatpost: RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel - 125mm S / 150mm M-XL
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Volt / S/27.5 / Article #100156278001