Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
When the mercury drops, the Jalapeno rises to the occasion. A true backcountry glove, the Jalapeno is loaded with Thermal.Q Elite -- the warmest synthetic insulation, ounce for ounce, ever made - strategically allocated so its thickest on the back of your hand where you need it most. The two-stage gauntlet cuff cinches tight with a cyberian cord lock designed for easy, one-hand operation, while ladder lock seals in the heat. The pull loop makes it easy to pull your gloves up snugly. Tough nylon shell reinforced with goatskin leather fingers and palm to resist abrasion. Pre-curved finger design conforms to the natural articulation of your hand. Each fingers curve - including the thumb -- has been individually engineered to conform to the way your hand articulates. And when things get really wet, you'll appreciate OutDry, a breathable membrane bonded directly to the shell fabrics to fully seal out water, wind, and cold.
- Over and under cuff design enhances versatility
- All leather palm is rugged and very dexterous
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses
- Two-stage cinching system ensures a snow-proof fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite Insulation 100 g/m 2
- Fabric Palm: Goat D.D. with DWR Gloves (vendor Sourced)
- Bag Shell: Dry.Q 140D 2L
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 242 g