Native sunglasses are engineered for the modern outdoor adventurer. Athletes from urban free-biker Jeff Lenosky to mountain climber Daniel Woods trust Native sunglasses to provide the most advanced and comprehensive protection from the elements. Each Native frame is built with performance in mind, and the streamlined and contemporary designs wrap the innovative technologies in style. Native combines specialized lenses with rugged but fashionable frame construction to create sunglasses that fit comfortably, protect flawlessly, and work just as hard as the people who wear them. Native eyewear is built to go anywhere, so from mountain climbing to paddle boarding, Native is there to provide all-day protection that is comfortable and stylish.
- N3 Polarized Lenses, which not only provide added protection from blinding glare, blue light, and UV light up to 400nm but also pass Z87.1 testing
- Co-injected molding that seamlessly incorporates Native's grippy molding right into the plastic frame
- Impact resistant Polarized Crystal (P.C.C.) Lenses, which eliminate glare for improved contrast and depth perception and provide 100% UV protection
- Framework design that incorporates strategically placed "exhaust vents" that help eliminate fog and condensation that is a result of weather, strenuous breathing, and perspiration
- Native's proprietary Mastoid Temple Grip which ensures that the frame's temples hug the mastoid bone (behind the ears) for a comfortable, secure fit
- An Anti-Ocular Intrusion System that helps prevent the lenses from shooting toward the eyes in the event of an impact
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames, which are surprisingly light weight but rugged enough to withstand extreme temperatures and high-velocity collisions
- Cushional material for the nose pads and temple boots, which creates a non-slip grip even during athletic activity
- Full rim, semi-rimless, and rimless frame designs
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!