No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A wind- and weather-resistant shirt jacket lined with high-pile fleece that makes a great over-shirt when temperatures drop.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled); insulated with 100-g Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled)
- Snap front with camp-style corduroy collar
- Left-chest patch pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two front pockets secure with snaps
- Internal zippered chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Hip length, shirttail hem; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 797 g (28.1 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (body) 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta.
- Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 100-g) Thermolite 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.