Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Made for the descent-focused demands on-area skiing and snowboarding, the Iser Pant delivers downhill performance with a low profile, streamlined design. Made from strong, supple N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with a flannel backer, the Iser provides complete waterproof, windproof, breathable protection with comfort and light warmth. The trim fit is articulated for freedom of movement, side zips prevent overheating, and PowderCuffs prevent snow from entering boots.
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Taped seams for added weatherproofing
- Brushed flannel backer provides warmth
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Front fly with snap closure
- Side zippers for easy venting
- Belt loops
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura PowderCuffs fit over boots to help seal out snow
- N70p GORE-TEX Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Keprotec 100D Cordura
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C)