Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Kuhl Interceptr features Alfpaca Gold fleece for performance, durability and warmth. An upgrade from the original, Alfpaca Gold uses a ring-spun process for greater softness and durability than open-ended yarn. Knit with multi-toned yarn, Alfpaca Gold exhibits a richness and depth not seen in other fleece. Kashmira side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk, while a micro fleece interior collar adds warmth and comfort. With superior wicking and quick dry properties, the Interceptr delivers technical performance when you need it most. Kuhl's exclusive articulated sleeves provide better range of motion, and their signature thumb holes help seal out the cold. Low bulk seams make layering comfortable and easy, and hand warming pockets and chest pockets with zip closures provide secure storage.
- Fabric 1: Alfpaca Gold 78% Acrylic, 22% Polyester | 8.5 oz/sq. yd; 288 GSM
- Fabric 2: Kashmira 52% Acrylic, 30% Poly, 18% Rayon
- Alfpaca Gold body for core warmth
- Kashmira side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk
- Hand warming pockets and chest pockets with zip closures
- Kuhl's exclusive articulated sleeves for better range of motion
- Micro fleece interior collar for warmth and comfort
- Low bulk seams
- Kuhl's signature thumb loops