No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester
- Warmth Warmer
- Waterproof Technology H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowshot Jacket has an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), and one internal stash with key clip; internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 921 g (32.5 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved.