No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Dimensions 72 x 25 x 3.5 inches
- R Value 3.2
- Weight 1 lb. 6 oz
Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, the Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate/deflate, packs smaller and sleeps warmer with PrimaLoft Silver Insulation. The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry with offset I-Beams that create incredible multi-directional support and stability. When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, this pad stands alone. Save your breath for the miles ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 3.2
- 3.5” thick pad with 4.25” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included. (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Packed Size: Regular Wide: 8 x 4 inches
- Dimensions: Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: Regular Wide: 1 lb. 6 oz.