Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate¹, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications² and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit watch band compatible: yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 132-224 mm
- Display size: custom, two-window design; 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Display type: monochrome, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 52 g
- Battery life Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days
- GPS mode: Up to 16 hours
- UltraTrac mode: Up to 40 hours
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Memory/History: 16 MB