No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Summer mountain running leverages momentum. Superlight gear frees you to move through technical terrain with minimal weight without compromising protection. The Incendo SL Jacket is a superlight, minimalist, stowable jacket for summer mountain pursuits. Using a combination of advanced materials and innovation construction gives wind protection at arms and core, and high air permeability in the back and underarm for thermal regulation. Strategically placed stitching at the forearm raises the sleeves to minimize perspiration build-up and enhance comfort. The elasticated hem keeps the jacket flush with the body while running.
- Weight: 80 g / 2.8 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 73 cm / 28.75 in
- Wind resistant nylon ripstop Canim fabric for core and arms
- Permeair 20 in underarm and back panels adds breathability and thermal regulation
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Drop back hem
- Minimal and discreet bottom hem for secure fit
- Internal envelope pocket stows jacket
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture