Smith Sport Optics I/O Mag - Asian Fit
The I/O MAG, utilizing Smith MAG lens change system, is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: two locking mechanisms for lens security, Air Evac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, and a frame designed around one of Smith's largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X anti-fog technology.
- Men's Medium Asian Fit
- Responsive Fit™ Frame Design – Allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of the face.
- Smith MAG™ Interchangeable Lens Change System – Dual locking mechanisms and 8 magnetic contact points enable speedy and secure lens changing to get your optics swapped and you back out on the hill faster. A simple push of a lever on either side of the lens releases it for swapping as the light and conditions change.
- ChromaPop™ Lens Technology – Through Smith's proprietary ChromaPop™ lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) – Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object's true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses – Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smith's spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Patented Porex™ Filter – Prevents optical distortion due to changes in elevation by allowing air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure.
- 5X™ Anti-Fog Inner Lens – The most advanced anti-fog lens ever created, engineered to provide over five times the absorptive properties of anything on the market.
- AirEvac™ Integration Technology to Reduce Fogging
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- Helmet Compatible
- Dual-Axis Outrigger Positioning System
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Cloudgrey / ChPoPS Grn+StrmRos / Article #100174526002