MSR Hubba NX
- Capacity 1 Person
- Dimensions 85" x 30"
- Peak Height 36 in
- Trail Weight 2 lbs 7 oz
Now a full .17 kg (6 oz) lighter, the best-selling, freestanding MSR Hubba NX tent has been reinvented as the most livable, ultralight solo backpacking tent available. Expertly engineered for 3-season camping, the lightweight, compact tent wont slow you down, whether you're striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on a 10-day trek into the Alaskan wilderness. The tents optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space because you didnt head out into the backcountry to feel constrained while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you wont want to come home.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .73 kg / 1 lb 10 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear.
- Livable: Large StayDry door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- View full list of features
- Freestanding Fast & Light setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips. Tent can be setup with or without optional footprint (sold separately).
- Side entry zipper orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
- Large StayDry door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.
- Kickstand vent in rainfly aligns with mesh window to provide fresh air and minimize condensation, keeping interior dry and comfortable.
- Ultra-compact, side-loading compression stuff sack can also be folded inward and secured with compression straps to fit optimally in your backpack.
- Product Reviews