The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
- Cadence: number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation: degree of bounce in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time: amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance: displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length: length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio: ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form