HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri with any compatible Garmin wearable. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. Our smallest and lightest heart rate monitoring module fits within the width of the strap. The strap's soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap it super-comfortable out of the water, too.
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Garmin's smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to Forerunner 920XT1
- Cadence the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
- Vertical oscillation the bounce in your running motion. It displays the vertical motion of your torso (measured in centimeters). HRM-Tri is compatible with several other fitness products but will only display heart rate when paired.
- Ground contact time the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
- Product Reviews