Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
With hot-forged HoodWire carabiners on the top and bottom, the Black Diamond HoodWire Quickdraw fuses keylock performance with wiregate functionality. From overhanging clip-ups to frigid alpine ridges, the HoodWire biner's metal hood eliminates snags when cleaning, and the wiregate design lowers the weight and resists freezing in winter conditions. The 12 mm Dynex dogbone provides a light, durable connection, and the Straitjacket insert ensures the bottom biner stays in the optimal clipping position.
- HoodWire wiregates on top and bottom
- Snag-free hood on both biners for easy clipping and cleaning
- Dual wiregates reduce the chance of gate flutter
- Equipped with a 12 mm Dynex Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 cm length
- Weight : 81 g (2.86 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 24 mm (.94 in)