In English, "Hokua" translates as "Crest of a Wave". Inspired by the strength of the sea, the Hokua is tough and versatile enough for any ocean adventure, whether sea kayaking or tide-pool hopping. With water-resistant synthetic straps and a rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design for superior traction, we encourage you to get the Hokua a little wet.
- Raised rope-core strap detail with heavyweight deco stitching accents
- Welded strap logo
- Laser-etched footbed detail
- Footbed: Water-resistant synthetic straps with a quick-drying jersey knit lining, and a soft comfortable nylon toe post.
- Upper: Compression molded, EVA midsole with brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design and razor siping for added traction.