Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
In English, "Hokua" translates as "Crest of a Wave". Inspired by the strength of the sea, the Hokua is tough and versatile enough for any ocean adventure, whether sea kayaking or tide-pool hopping. With water-resistant synthetic straps and a rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design for superior traction, we encourage you to get the Hokua a little wet.
- Raised rope-core strap detail with heavyweight deco stitching accents
- Welded strap logo
- Laser-etched footbed detail
- Footbed: Water-resistant synthetic straps with a quick-drying jersey knit lining, and a soft comfortable nylon toe post.
- Upper: Compression molded, EVA midsole with brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design and razor siping for added traction.