No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the men's Burton Hilltop Jacket a modern benchmark for the classic rider-inspired look. Sleep better at night knowing its THERMOLITE insulation features 40 percent recycled content, and two-layer DRYRIDE fabrications will block the worst winter weather. The team-favorite fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you're looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included critically-taped seams, goggles/sound pocket, and a helmet-compatible attached Contour hood.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE (60g body/40g sleeves) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered bicep pass pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- Bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty