CamelBak Helena 20 85 oz
The redesigned Helena offers a clean, simple aesthetic without sacrificing storage space. If you're headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb. The reservoir holds 2.5 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. Weve also added a stretchy overflow compartment and extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. The womens-specific design features a shorter backpanel and shoulder straps that curve comfortably around your chest.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 17.5L1050 cu in
- Pack Weight: 680 g/1 lb 7 oz
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 10.4 x 9.8 in
- Fits Torso: 15-19 in
- Product Reviews