- Maui Jim Hana Bay-434 is a Full Rim frame for Men and Women, which is made of Injected Nylon.
- Nylon is a thermoplastic material that is blended in order to counteract its initial brittleness. Nylon blends are lightweight, stable, and resistant to breakage. Nylon has less of a tendency to "bleed" it's plasticizers resulting in great hypoallergenic properties.
- This model features a Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Maui Jim Hana Bay-434 Sunglasses feature the following logo: Maui Jim logo on the lens and temple
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion, Everyday Driving.
- Maui Jim Hana Bay-434 Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This product is made in Japan.
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!