No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Halulite Microdualist II Cookset integrates everything you need for cooking and eating when backpacking to the extreme. Efficient and ultra-light hard-anodized camping cookware set integrates secure, heat-resistant Nylon 6-6 strainer lid, two Folding Foons, two insulated mugs with sip-it tops and nesting bowls, and a hard anodized 1.5 qt (1.4 liter) pot with stamped in graduations making it easy to measure. Waterproof storage bag also serves as sink in one compact, nested package with room to store a Pinnacle Canister Stove and 110 g fuel canister.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid won't deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7" long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1" fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stowing of micro stoves and fuel canisters (110 g)
- Weight (lbs): 1.0400
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6
- Major Dimension: 2 Person
- Includes: 1.4 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 14 fl. oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves, 2 14 fl. oz. Bowls, 2 Sip-It Tops, 2 Folding Foons, Welded Sink
- Dimensions: 5.5 in x 5.6 in x 5.9
- Product Use: Ultralight Backpacking