Ibis Hakka MX Rival
- Brakes Sram Rival Disc
- Crank Praxis Zayante Alloy
- Drivetrain 1X SRAM Rival
- Frame Carbon fiber monocoque
- Wheels Ibis 733 Alloy
The Hakka MX is Ibis' answer to the Swiss Army Knife. It’s the bike to choose if you could only have one bike. The Hakka MX is a gravel bike. It’s also a cross bike and a road bike. It has also logged a few bike packing trips.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame Material: Carbon fiber monocoque
- Frame Weight: 1000g
- Wheel Size: 700c or 650b/27.5"
- Rear Axle: 142mm x 12mm thru-axle
- Front Axle: 100mm x 12mm thru-axle
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm / Dropper Post Compatible
- Front Brake: SRAM Rival Flat-mount front disc, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM Rival Flat-mount rear disc, 160mm rotor
- Chainstay Length: 430mm
- Stem: Ibis 31.8mm (70, 80, 90, 100mm)
- Seatpost: Ibis 31.6 Aluminum, 350mm
- Bottom Bracket: T47 Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Tapered Headtube: IS 41/28.6 upper, IS 52/40 lower
- Drivetrain: 1X SRAM Rival
- Cassette : SRAM PG 1130 11-42
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante Alloy, 30mm spindle, 40t Alloy Ring (170mm, 172.5mm, or 175mm
- Handlebars: Ibis Flat Top 7075-T6 42 or 44 cm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Headset, IS41/28.6 IS52/40
- Wheels: Ibis 733 Alloy
- Saddle: WTB Silverado 142
- Front Derailleur: Spec 34.9mm clamp, bottom pull
- Frame Warranty: 7 Years
- Product Reviews