3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Free Bike Maintenance For 6 Months
Get FREE bike maintenance for 6 months with the purchase of any bicycle, plus 50% off any bike fit.See all of our bike shop services.
Demo Bikes Available
Want to try out one of our demo mountain bikes before you commit to your purchase?Check out our selection here.
A mountain bike with its priorities straight: progressive design, maximum agility, proven durability.
- Frame: 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, Post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select +, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes ARCH S1, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula 15x110 (R) Formula 12x148 w/ HG driver 12x148
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: (F) Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.4" WT, Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Crank: Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 30T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8? sweep, 4? rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Super Tacky
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0?
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: SRAM Code R hydro disc, 200/180mm Centerline rotors
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M-XL)