No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
For those that demand performance no matter the setting, the Smith Guide's Choice has an aggressive 8-base wrap that offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. Scratch-resistant Techlite is the clearest glass lens on the market, ChromaPop+ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop Glass blends the best of both worlds. A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail or road. Grippy nose and temple pads and a detachable sunglass leash let you focus on the strike, not worry about losing your sunglasses.
- Lens Width: 62
- Lens Height: 42
- Bridge: 17
- Arm Length: 120
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop+ lenses are polarized to cut glare, enhance contrast and natural color
- ChromaPop Glass polarized lenses are highly scratch-resistant, cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated/detachable sunglass leash and microfiber storage pouch.